Mercury as patron of painting by Hendrick Goltzius (1611) , Haarlem, Frans Hals Museum
Mercury Institute of Fine Arts is a Dutch research centre and art gallery mainly dealing in Old Master Paintings with specialist fields in Dutch and Flemish paintings.
Founded and run by art historian Dr Zoran Kwak. He works in close collaboration with conservator Wassily Khudyakov. Together they have many years of experience with art historical research, text writing, education and restoration and a thorough knowledge, gained from practice, of ancient painting techniques and materials.
By combining their expertise, they make an excellent team. They attach great importance to scientific accuracy and professionalism. This guarantees the high quality of the paintings and the services they offer. Together they have access to a wide network of leading scholars, museum curators, conservators, art dealers and collectors from around the world.
Mercury Institute of Fine Arts offers:
• Services of Purchase, Sale, Mediation, Advice on Purchases and Conservation
• Art-Historical Research and Restoration Services
• Conception and Implementation of Exhibitions, Creation of Catalogues
• Lectures, Guided Tours and Excursions
• Condition Reports and other Documentation, Text writing and Editing
For private collectors, heritage institutes and art dealers.