Mercury as patron of painting by Hendrick Goltzius (1611) , Haarlem, Frans Hals Museum
Mercury Institute of Fine Arts is a Dutch research centre and art gallery mainly dealing in Old Master Paintings with specialist fields in Dutch and Flemish paintings.
Mercury Institute of Fine Arts offers:
• Art-Historical Research and Restoration Services
• Lectures, Guided Tours and Excursions
• Services of Purchase, Sale, Mediation, Advice on Purchases and Conservation
• Conception and Implementation of Exhibitions, Creation of Catalogues
• Condition Reports and other Documentation, Text writing and Editing
For private collectors, heritage institutes and art dealers.
Please join our next courses:
Painters in Leiden / Leidse schilderkunst (1500-1750) starts June 20th in Leiden.
For further information, see www.universiteitleiden.nl/hovo/collegeaanbod/kunst-en-cultuur/leidse-schilderkunst
The Young Rembrandt in Leiden / Rembrandt in zijn Leidse tijd starts October 15th in Leiden. This course takes place in collaboration with Christiaan Vogelaar, Curator of Old Master Paintings and Sculpture, Museum De Lakenhal, Leiden.
For further information, see https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/hovo/collegeaanbod/kunst-en-cultuur/rembrandt-in-zijn-leidse-tijd