Mercury as patron of painting by Hendrick Goltzius (1611) , Haarlem, Frans Hals Museum
Mercury Institute of Fine Arts is a Dutch research centre and art gallery mainly dealing in Old Master Paintings with specialist fields in Dutch and Flemish paintings.
Mercury Institute of Fine Arts offers:
• Art-Historical Research and Restoration Services
• Lectures, Guided Tours and Excursions
• Services of Purchase, Sale, Mediation, Advice on Purchases and Conservation
• Conception and Implementation of Exhibitions, Creation of Catalogues
• Condition Reports and other Documentation, Text writing and Editing
For private collectors, heritage institutes and art dealers.
Our next courses:
Images of Rome / Beelden van Rome. Nederlandse kunstenaars in de Eeuwige Stad (1500-1800) starts 2 April in Rotterdam. For further information, see
Painters in Leiden / Leidse schilderkunst (1500-1750) starts June 20th in Leiden. For further information, see